Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies help us:
- Remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Analyze site traffic and site interaction to improve our website for you continuously.
- Improve our marketing and the services we offer you.
- Analyze site traffic and site interaction to offer better website experiences and tools in the future.
These cookies are required for the website to work, for example, to make the shopping basket work.
We use these cookies to ensure the best possible user experience on the website, such as selected preferences such as currency or selections, making navigation easier. We gather no personally identifiable data with this type of cookie.
Operation and optimization cookies (Statistics)
These cookies are needed to operate the website, and they may count the number of visitors or other information used for analysis.
- We use Google Analytics and Piwik Pro to analyze how users are using the website. The information gathered by the cookie about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Piwik Pro stores its information on servers in the EU.
Third-party providers and tracking
How to reject or delete your cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time it sets a cookie, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out of ad remarketing by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or www.youronlinechoices.com.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information / GDPR
When using our website, alphalyse.com, we may process your Personally Identifiable Information (PII), which is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person or to identify an individual in context.
You can access our website without disclosing any personal information to us. It is always your choice whether or not to provide us with your personal information.
When submitting a request form or signing up for our newsletter or webinars, be it on our site or via LinkedIn or Google, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, company name, or other details to help you with your experience or for us to fulfill your request. We may save any email correspondence that is relevant to your inquiry or case. Your information is deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from them.
Use of your personal information
We may use the information you provide:
- To communicate with you regarding your request.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (by request form, email, or phone inquiries).
- To follow up with you after participation in our webinars.
We may collect your email address to:
- Respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- If you sign up for our webinars or newsletter or download documents by email: Send you information about related products and/or services, as well as news about our company. On occasion, we may also ask you to participate in a questionnaire.
When you sign up for our webinar and newsletter, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can either click the link at the bottom of any email or contact us at [email protected], and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
All information we process about you will generally come directly from you, and we will only process your data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We delete the information on an ongoing basis and delete it within five years after concluding our services regarding your request.
Transmission and transfer of personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. This does not include transmitting your information to our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and email services, so long as those parties process your data according to our specific instructions and agree to keep this information confidential.
We may transfer your personal data to our hosting partner, Cloudways Limited, to process your information in third countries. To ensure the safety of your information regarding the transfer, we have entered EU Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) with Cloudways Limited. You may request a copy of the SCC by contacting us at [email protected].
Changing or deletion of data
You may request a review, update, correction, or deletion of your personal data by emailing us.
Security of your personal information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
If you are an EU citizen, you have several fundamental rights concerning the GDPR that you can use when we collect information about you. Your rights include the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction, and objection to our processing, and the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (data portability). These rights may be associated with certain conditions and restrictions.
If you have consented to our processing of your information, e.g., by signing up for our newsletter or webinars, you can revoke this consent at any time.
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal information, you may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency via their website www.datatilsynet.dk or by calling at +45 33 19 32 00.
Alphalyse A/S is registered in Denmark under company number 26753864, VAT number DK26753864. Alphalyse is doing business as Alphalyse Inc. in the USA.
Talk to us
Whatever protein-related challenge or question you may have, we would love to help. Our experts can help you decide on the best analytical approach for your project by email or online meeting - providing advice without obligation.